We welcome submissions to our Open Exhibition 2017 from all artists working in Fine Art, Ceramics and Sculpture.
Please fill in the form below if you would like your work to be shown in our exhibition. You may exhibit up to two pieces and a £10 hanging fee is payable for one piece, £12 for two. You must fill in a separate form for each piece and click the submit button.
Once you have sent us the form you can then deliver the work to us as per the instructions below. We must receive all submissions and work on or before Sunday 23rd July. We will be available in the studio on Sunday 23rd July from 2pm – 4.30pm to receive submissions, submissions can be dropped off at other times by arrangement.
We endeavour to hang everything that is submitted but if, for some reason, we cannot show your work, then you do not need to pay the fee. If you choose to sell your work we will deduct 20% of the sale price as commission and we will pay you as soon as any cheques have cleared and within 15 days of the end of the exhibition.
Friday 4th to Monday 7th August 2017
we are open from 11am till 6pm on each day, refreshments are provided
Delivery and collection dates
Please deliver your work to Allanbank Arts on Sunday 23rd July between 2pm and 4.30pm. Please ensure you have your hanging fee with you.
Work is to be collected from Allanbank Arts on Saturday 12th August between 11am and 2pm
If you are unable to make either of those dates then please contact us on 07702 811374
- Only paintings, drawings, limited-edition prints, ceramics, sculpture or anything deemed as fine art will be accepted.
- A maximum of two pieces will be accepted.
- All 2D work must be adequately framed with a cord or wire fitted to the back of the piece. Unframed work and frames with exposed glass edges are not acceptable.
- All 3D work must be safe to display the public, e.g. stable and no sharp protruding edges.
- We reserve the right to refuse to display work which we consider inadequately presented, or inappropriate (your submission fee would be refunded.)
- you must pay the hanging fee before we display your work
- Ensure there is a label fixed to the back or underside of your work with your name and the title of the piece clearly marked.
Terms and conditions
By submitting the form on this page you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to Allanbank Arts taking 20% of the sale price as commission.
- You agree to Allanbank Arts using images of your work in publicity for Allanbank Arts.
- Whilst we do have insurance cover it is your responsibility to insure your own work against theft and damage while it is in the exhibition.
- It is advisable that you also have public liability insurance.
- You agree to uncollected work being disposed of after two months, if you are having difficulty collecting work please keep in touch with us and we will do our best to get it back to you.